With a complex array of hybrid and electric vehicle technologies and an expanding web of upcoming regulations, manufacturers and developers struggle to keep up with needed changes.
HORIBA, a leading supplier of testing equipment for more than 50 years, continues to help manufacturers decrease time to market with a full suite of EV solutions:
- Complete ePowertrain testing solutions
- Development and design of hybrid powertrain systems
- Vehicle functional safety and cyber security
- Fuel cell and battery testing at the cell, module and pack-level
- End of line testing
- Battery emulation solutions
- Advanced Hardware in the Loop (HIL) automation solutions
- Analysis and testing solutions for battery manufacturing environments and battery components
Discover how HORIBA’s EV program helps design and test hybrid and electric powertrains, components and batteries by downloading the white paper, How HORIBA Helps Vehicle Manufacturers and Developers Electrify and Meet Regulations.